Thanksgiving
On this day we all have something special plan, going to family members, seeing friends, having a big meal with others or just staying home and enjoying the quietness of are own family. (or just being alone).
Let us not forget all Jesus has done for us today. All his suffering on the cross and the day before. The time he spent in death for us. Then the best is he rose up from death to be in heaven so we to can be there with God and Jesus.
Let us not forget to thank God for the food, shelter, heat, work, all the things we have. For the love one's around us. It is all God that gives us or don't.
I want you all to know I believe that God is in control of everything around me. I believe God is the only God, and He give or don't give me every thing I have. That is what I am thankful for. I am his son through Jesus Christ.
I hope you all are thankful like me and let God know.
God Bless
Rev. Dale
No comments:
Post a Comment