Monday, November 10, 2014

I had some one at work ask me if I thought praying really works. I look at him in a surprise look, and told him yes I do. I then went on to tell him that all prayers will be answer but not at are time but God's time. But now as I think about him and how I answer him in what little time I had as we were working, there more to praying then just thinking it and hoping. 

You must be in tune with Jesus before you ask. We have to get on are knees and ask forgiveness of are sins and mean it, you have to clean your heart, because your prayer comes from the heart, not from your head. a clean heart is the only way God will listen.

I would like some feed back on this, if you agree or don't.

God Bless you all
Rev. Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment