HEAVEN
In Revelation 21: I read in the KJV about heaven. But there are words in the chapter that other people leave out or put in. The snogs we hear play on radio today talk about how great heaven is, some talk about what it looks like? But I tell you we are not to add or take away from God's word. I use the King James Bible< I can not tell you for sure if it is better then yours, if you use something different. I will stand on it wording over any other.
After reading this chapter, what strikes you different then what you are use to hearing? The first thing is it talking about the New Heaven and earth. The old one is past away.
The next thing that catches my eye is God will dwell with us, wow I like that. God will wipe away our tears from are eyes, there will be no more death, nor crying, nor pain, the former thing are passed away. God tell us that these words are true and faithful.
I like how we hear that the streets are paved in gold. I read in verse 21 that "and the street of the city was pure gold, as transparent glass." meaning one.
I will not try to tell all about heaven and the different way we hear what it looks like now. But we will be studying it for a while. Please let me know your opinions too.
God Bless
Rev. Dale Merchant
No comments:
Post a Comment