HELL PART 2
Hell is a place that God made. That is a true fact that we all have to come to, save d by Jesus or not saves, If you do not want to believe it that is your decision. I hate to tell you this but the fact is it is still there, and you will go unless you ask Jesus Christ to save you!
In Mark 9:43-47 we see that Jesus tell us a little about Hell. Into the fire that never shall be quenched. Where worm dieth not, so here we have fire that never will go out, and worms that you can not get rid of. Being in the army for a few years and sleeping on the ground I can tell you I hate thing crawling on me. I had a wood stove for many years too, getting burn is not fun either.
In Thessalonians 1:7-9 Here we find that Jesus come back from Hell, those who do not believe shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from His glory of His power. So here we find out that it will be dark there because Jesus is the light, and those there will be with out Jesus's power over everything. Their will be no one to save you after you are in Hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment